use code SALE for 25% off + sticker orders $20+ ship free!


General Guidelines 

Commission requests will be evaluated and priced on a case-by-case basis. If you would like to receive an original commission, please review the information below before submitting your request. If approved, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details about pricing, guidelines, and any questions I may have. Please note that pricing is based on the complexity and difficulty of the designs requested.

Generally, requests that complement my own art style will be selected over others. 

Pricing for Stickers 

Because I do outsource my sticker printing, there are a few options for you to choose from
  1. If you would like multiple designs (maximum of 5 per sheet), I can print a sticker sheet for you in which you can choose your own size and the quantity (for reference, the sheet can fit 12, 2x2-inch stickers). Pricing will start at $50 per sheet. 
  2. If you would just like one or two designs on a sticker sheet, pricing will start at $40 per sheet (same sizing reference as above)
  3. If you want loose, individually cut stickers, there would be a minimum quantity of stickers per design that will depend on your preferred size. Pricing starts at $50 regardless of size. Below is the sizing and quantity guide (if you would like a custom size, please indicate that in the contact form and I will get back to you with a quote) 
                   2 x 2 inch - 45 stickers 
                   3 x 2 inch- 30 stickers 
                   3 x 3 inch- 20 stickers
                   4 x 3 inch- 15 stickers
                   4 x 4 inch- 10 stickers 

Pricing for Fine Art Pieces

Although each commission piece will be priced based on type of request and the time required to complete the piece. You may also request digital commissions in which I will send you the original graphic file and a prnt in your desired size. Below are the base prices for each digit print/ paper/ canvas size.

8 x 10 inch                       digital file + print - $100 | paper -  $200 | canvas - $300

11 x 14 inch                      digital file +print - $125 | paper -  $300 | canvas - $500

16 x 20 inch                        digital file + print - $200 | paper - N/A | canvas - $700

20 x 24 inch                      digital file +print - $250 | paper - N/A | canvas - $1,000

Request Process 

  1. Please fill out the form below and include in your message that you are inquiring about an original commission. The more details you provide, the greater chance your ideas will be selected (size, preferred medium, color, any links to reference images, your personal budget, etc.)! If you would like a size not listed above, please state "custom size" followed by the size you would like. 
  2. If selected, you will receive an email response within 7 days instructing you on the next steps. 
  3. Commission consults will take place via email or zoom video calls. The consultation will allow you to talk more about specific details and elements you would like (size, price range, medium, color palette, etc.) to include as well as talk through any ideas I have to enhance the aesthetics of your piece. After the consultation, a timeframe will be given to you about how long the piece will take to create and ship. 
  4. For fine art commissions, a refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of your piece is required after the consult. Once the piece is completed, the deposit will be applied to the total cost of the commission. The remaining 75% must be paid within 48 hours after receipt of completion. The deposit will be refunded if I am unable to complete the piece within 3 weeks of the agreed deadline. Any discrepancies in the project due to stylistic differences are not valid reasons for a refund in either deposit or final cost. Custom stickers must be paid upfront in full.